Mendenhall Glacier Trekking!
This is the trip where you get geared up and stay on the glacier for 2 hours hiking and exploration. You'll see all kinds of great glacier features; moulins, streams, blue-ice alcoves. Spending the extra time on the glacier is a transformative experience.
Total Tour Time 4.25 Hours
The Mendenhall Trek is available by request. Please choose your desired day and time and we get back quickly with tour times.
Please call for availability!
- Guide ratio is 1:6, so if you are a party of six, we can arrange private trek on the glacier
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with boots, pants, parka and all hiking gear (helmet, ice axe)
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets: . Bags can be checked at base before boarding.
- Sorry, no tablets or Go-Pro sticks allowed on this tour
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 250 pounds or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- If your flight is weather-cancelled, you have the option of re-scheduling or receiving a full refund.
- If your ship or flight is delayed and we are unable to reschedule to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued We recommend that you purchase trip insurance.