Bliss, Encore, Quantum, Ovation passengers:
Sorry to say that pretty much every helicopter tour in Juneau is sold for your days and port time.
Mendenhall Glacier Dogsled
Fly to the famous Mendenhall Glacier to ride with professional Iditarod racers
Total Tour Time: 2.75 Hours
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with glacier boots that go over your shoes.
- The Glacier is typically 10 degrees cooler than downtown; Dress warmly and comfortably in layers.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- The dogsled camp accommodates 16 passengers per hour The typical load out for each team is 4 passengers per team of 10-12 Alaskan huskies with a double sled arrangement. You have the choice of standing or sitting.
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Bags can be checked at base before boarding. Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets
- Sorry, no go-pro sticks or Ipads permitted on this tour
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 250 pounds (113 Kg) or more must pay an additional $100.00 for an extra seat in the helicopter