Herbert Glacier Helicopter
Fly with our local year-round helicopter company to the secluded Herbert glacier for a private unique landing
Total Tour Time
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with glacier boots that go over your shoes.
- The Glacier is typically 5-10 degrees cooler than downtown; Dress warmly and comfortably in layers.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- Your pilot is your guide and will choose a unique landing based on the best features of the day, shut down the aircraft upon landing.
- Each helicopter can seat up to six passengers, provided the weight and balance calculations work out in each aircraft.
- If your group exceeds 6 passengers and requires the use of multiple aircraft, pilots fly together and coordinate landing location so that you will be together on the glacier.
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets: . Bags can be checked at base before boarding.
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 280 pounds (127 Kg) or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- If your flight is weather-cancelled, you have the option of re-scheduling or receiving a full refund.
- If your ship or flight is delayed and we are unable to reschedule to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued
- Otherwise, .all sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalty. We recommend that you purchase trip insurance.