Bliss, Encore, Quantum, Ovation passengers:
Sorry to say that pretty much every helicopter tour in Juneau is sold for your days and port time.
Norris Glacier Dogsled
This deluxe trip has the longest flight path over the massive Taku Glacier before landing at the HeliMush dog camp on the Norris
Total Tour Time: 2.75 Hours
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with glacier boots that go over your shoes.
- The Glacier is typically 10 degrees cooler than downtown; Dress warmly and comfortably in layers.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- The dogsled camp accommodates 26 passengers per hour The typical load out for each team is 4 passengers per team of 10-12 Alaskan huskies with a double sled arrangement. You have the choice of standing or sitting.
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Bags can be checked at base before boarding. Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets
- Sorry, no go-pro sticks or Ipads permitted on this tour
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 240 pounds (109 Kg) or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- Each helicopter can seat up to six passengers, provided the weight and balance calculations work out in each aircraft