For those who enjoy a hearty hike -- also available as a private option for your group only
Total Tour Time: 9 Hours
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with the following gear: rain-proof jacket & pants, hard shell boots, trekking pole, gloves, crampons.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- Glacier conditions can change in a day. Cave access is dependent upon safety; accessibility and stability. As such, access to caves is never guaranteed.
- Cave & ice time is dependent upon group's pace and weather conditions.
- Minimum age for group trip is 12
- Due to inherent risks, women at any stage of pregnancy are not permitted to participate
- A rescue fee of $250 per client will be charged for any rescue based on the client's inability to complete the trip due to undisclosed medical conditions/limitations or insufficient level of fitness that significantly inhibits the group's pace
- No fee is charged for a rescue required due to injury incurred on trip or involving previously-disclosed medical condition
- If your flight is weather-cancelled, you have the option of re-scheduling or receiving a full refund.
- If your ship or flight is delayed and we are unable to reschedule to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued
- Otherwise, all sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalty. We recommend that you purchase trip insurance.