Helicopter Glacier Trekking
Get your glacier glow with glacier trekking!
Total Tour Time
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with the following gear: rain-proof jacket & pants, hard shell boots, trekking pole, gloves, crampons.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets: . Bags can be checked at base before boarding.
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 250 pounds (114 Kg) or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- Each helicopter can seat up to six passengers, provided the weight and balance calculations work out in each aircraft