Glacier Bay Flightseeing (Skagway)
Fly over both the East & West Arms of Glacier Bay National Park. This flight allows us time to fly deep into the tall and jagged Fairweather mountain range. We will see Mount Fairweather rising 15,300 feet tall and Mount Crillion at 12,700 feet. Among these giants we will see many tide water glaciers cascading down to the ocean. The Grand Pacific and Majorie Glaciers in the Tarr Inlet and the John Hopkins, Lamplugh and Reid Glaciers are the best of Glacier Bay flightseeing.
Total Tour Time 2 Hours
- 80 minutes flying time
- Skagway Airport near Cruiseship Docks
- Adults & Children $350
- Enquire about family or group rates.
- Add beach landing to your tour. (40 minutes additional flying and landing time) +100 per person
- Add glacier landing on snow (May only) $75 per person
Please call or email to book this tour.
- Meeting is at the Skagway Airport at the Cruiseship docks
- Every seat is a window seat and you can take photos and video from the plane
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
This trip is also available from Haines, Alaska. Haines is a 45 minute ferry ride that is $72 per adult and $37 per child. This flight is $100 less if going from Haines, so if you have the time for the ferry, you can save by ferrying over and taking the flight from Haines. Haines also offers kayaking, rafting through the Eagle preserve and, in August and September, nature trips with bear viewing. Please enquire about spending your Skagway port day in Haines!