Privately Guided Kayak & Caves
Privately guided kayak trip customizes trip to your specification and typically allows for more time exploring the glacier.
Total Tour Time: 5 Hours
*At at checkout, please use the single supplement add-on to be able to book this tour for party of 2.
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with the following gear: rain-proof jacket & pants, hard shell boots, trekking pole, gloves, crampons.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- Glacier conditions can change in a day. Cave access is dependent upon safety; accessibility and stability.
- As such, access to caves is never guaranteed.
- Cave & ice time is dependent upon group's pace and weather conditions.
- Minimum age: 8. Child must be able to paddle a tandem kayak with an adult 5-6 miles and hike up to 2 miles.
- Due to inherent risks, women at any stage of pregnancy are not permitted to participate
- A rescue fee of $250 per client will be charged for any rescue based on the client's inability to complete the trip due to undisclosed medical conditions/limitations or insufficient level of fitness that significantly inhibits the group's pace
- No fee is charged for a rescue required due to injury incurred on trip or involving previously-disclosed medical condition