Pack Creek Bear Viewing -- Independent
Rangers are on-site during July and August, making it easy to go out there without a guide.
Total Tour Time: 3-7 hours (your choice)
Group rates available, please enquire
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- This is an unguided tour; there are rangers at the site for orientation and guidance.
- Permits are purchased from the USFS on your behalf and are non-refundable
- Delicious Pack Lunch included
- There is a wet landing on the beach at pack creek and there will be a few steps through 8-10" deep water to get to shore
- A per person non-refundable $50 permit/reservation fee applies to all confirmed bookings. Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance will receive full credit or refund of the tour price, less the $50 fee; 3-14 days in advance, a 50 percent refund; less than 72 hours in advance, no refund. Exception: If a tour is unable to fly due to weather, and guests can’t be accommodated on another departure, there will be a full refund less the $75 fee.