Misty Fjords Flightseeing (Ketchikan)
Southeast Alaska’s Misty Fjords National Monument is just a short flight from Ketchikan, allowing you unbeatable access to this pristine wilderness area. Soar above this majestic work of nature with a unique personalized tour from the air. 3,000 foot granite walls that are fractured by time and scoured by glaciers thousands of years ago, plunge thousands of feet into deep fjords. The misted mountains lift snowfields and wildflowers above the tree line. Waterfalls cascade out of rock clefts and disappear into the forest slopes. The lush mountaintops covered with ancient green trees clinging to the steep slopes while high valleys cradle picturesque lakes. Just when you think you have hit the peak of your experience, you will touchdown on a salt water fjord or mountain lake and feel the colossal beauty with all of your senses.
- Cascading waterfalls pouring from misty mountains
- Pristine untouched wilderness boasting once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Personalized narration
- Interactive two-way communication during the flight
- Possible wildlife sightings often spotted in the area
- Meeting is at the cruiseship docks.
- This tour includes 20 minute shore landing, not just standing on pontoons
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!