Mendenhall Glacier Helicopter
Land on the famous Mendenhall Glacier for walkabout and glacier facial!
:Total Tour Time 2.25 hours
- 25-30 minutes flying time
- 25-30 minute glacier exploration
- Allow 2.25 hours including ground transport from downtown
- Mt. Roberts Tramway
- Price: $309 Adult $299 chldren
- As each child is given their own full seat for the duration of the tour, there is no child price available.
- Lap children (under 24 months of age) fly at no charge.
- Comfort seat required for passengers over 250 lbs -- the surcharge of $100 is payable at time of tour
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with glacier boots that go over your shoes.
- The Glacier is typically 5-10 degrees cooler than downtown; Dress warmly and comfortably in layers.
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras!
- Each helicopter can seat up to six passengers, provided the weight and balance calculations work out in each aircraft.
- If your group exceeds 6 passengers and requires the use of multiple aircraft, pilots fly together and coordinate landing location so that you will be together on the glacier.
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets: . Bags can be checked at base before boarding.
- Sorry, no tablets or Go-Pro sticks allowed on this tour
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 280 pounds (127 Kg) or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- If your flight is weather-cancelled, you have the option of re-scheduling or receiving a full refund.
- If your ship or flight is delayed and we are unable to reschedule to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued
- Otherwise, .all sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalty. We recommend that you purchase trip insurance.