Mendenhall Glacier Trekking!
This is the trip where you get geared up and stay on the glacier for 2 hours hiking and exploration. You'll see all kinds of great glacier features; moulins, streams, blue-ice alcoves. Spending the extra time on the glacier is a transformative experience.
Total Tour Time 4.25 Hours
The Mendenhall Trek is available by request. Please choose your desired day and time and we get back quickly with tour times.
- Guide ratio is 1:6, so if you are a party of six, we can arrange private trek on the glacier
- All reservations are reviewed and evaluated with reference to cruise ship schedules to insure a timely return to your ship.
- You will be supplied with boots, pants, parka and all hiking gear (helmet, ice axe)
- Bring your sunglasses and cameras
- FAA regulations require that your hands are free when boarding the aircraft: Cameras/binoculars can be worn around neck or fit in your pockets: . Bags can be checked at base before boarding.
- Sorry, no tablets or Go-Pro sticks allowed on this tour
- To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 250 pounds or more must pay an additional $100.00 to secure extra space in the aircraft.
- If your flight is weather-cancelled, you have the option of re-scheduling or receiving a full refund.
- If your ship or flight is delayed and we are unable to reschedule to your satisfaction, a full refund will be issued We recommend that you purchase trip insurance.